Transportation in Singapore is properly organized and both easy and more enjoyable. Singapore Public Transport Network offers buses, taxis, and the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) rail system. Public Transport system makes easier to visit all places in Singapore by providing often bus services.
Singapore bus service is very frequent and spacious. The travelers rarely no need to wait more than few minutes and the bus get them anywhere. Travel a lot using public transport, it is a best way to purchase a Transit-Link guide because of it has list of all the bus and MRT details. Buy a Transit-Link Card, a stored value card and you can use both bus and MRT in Singapore. It is a good Idea to have an EZ-link card when riding the buses tap your EZ-link card on the reader at the front which is useful and it will deduct the maximum fare. When you reach your destination remember to tap your card again. The balance of fare is refunded to your card. If you forget to tap it, you will pay maximum fare. And then option for getting around and sightseeing is only $12 for a day pass you can visit major 23 tourist places in Singapore. You can purchase tickets from the driver. In Singapore Most of the buses operates in between 6 am to 12 pm.
Singapore Bus Facilities:
1. The ultimate interiors, air conditioning, incredibly comfortable seating, television, and high-end music systems.
3. When the passengers waiting at bus stops there is a electric panels which inform them when the next two buses are expected to arrive.
For complete information about Singapore bus service, refer Bus Hub Service Pte Ltd SBS Transit, SMRT Buses, Transit Link E-Guide or Public Transport @ SG.
- Day 4: Marina Bay Sands and Bugis Street (backpackingwithmishi.wordpress.com)
- India, Singapore sign fresh pact on Army training (thehindu.com)
- Malaysia Aug 2012 (jessicamystic.wordpress.com)
- Liverpool name Luis Suarez in squad to tour Indonesia, Australia and Thailand (mirror.co.uk)
- Bintan Trip asia NEWS – 2nd MetaMan triathlon to be held in Bintan Island (bintantrip.wordpress.com)
- Tourism Authority Of Thailand Faulty Analysis (khonkaen.ws)