Singapore has several landmarks and impressive traveler spots and it fully mixed culture and place of nice food and shopping destination. The Following list of some awesome spots found in Singapore:
Sentosa is an island in the south of Singapore. It has three different beaches that is
I. Palawan Beach
II. Siloso Beach
III. Tanjong Beach
and the people should visit all three beaches, museum, pink dolphins and underwater walk. Sentosa will attract you with its all diverse attractions.
Singapore Flyer is a world’s largest giant wheel which is placed in heart of Singapore. It standing at a 168m from the ground. While the riding at the giant wheels you can visit full panoramic view of Singapore. For a forty minute ride it cost around 30$. And it located at Marina Bay.
The Night safari park Singapore is the world’s first nocturnal animals park and it’s most attraction place in Singapore. The park opened 7pm and closed at 9.30pm. It really dark, and no flash permitted. You can visit eight geographical zones by tram and walking trails.
Singapore Botanic Gardens:
The Botanic Garden more than 150 years old and it contains collection flower plants. Here you can see over 1000 species and 2000 hybrids in the garden. It is very silent and most unique and beautiful and you can visit all beautiful flowers with No entrance fee.
The Singapore Zoo is a world class animal zoo and most visited place in Singapore. Here everyone easily spend a day. Here you can see lot of typical animals and attractions.
The Little India is one of the awesome tourist places in Singapore which shows all Indian cultures from temple to mosques and etc. You can purchase all the things from ‘Mustafa’ shopping complex and here you can see lot of little restaurants.
Universal Studios Singapore:
Universal Studios has many major attractions which are a theme park and full of thrill and excitement and also it has seven different zones. They are, Madagascar, The Lost World, The Place of Far away, Ancient Egypt, Sci-fi, Hollywood and also it has twenty rides, five roller-coasters, two water sliders. Riding on highly twisted roller-coaster for an awesome experience. Do not forget it.
About The Author:
This article was posted by Bus Hub Service pte ltd., Singapore. Join Facebook. More on the beginnings of this web resource in SAEx Singapore
- Day 3: Universal Studios Singapore and SG Flyer (backpackingwithmishi.wordpress.com)
- Sentosa Hotel Singapore (resortworldsentosa9.wordpress.com)
- Adhesive PR wins Singapore Tourism Board (mumbrella.com.au)
- From Southeast Asia to Northwest Canada (travvelsized.com)
- Singapore Needs A New Sling (forbes.com)
- About NSW – Tourism New South Wales (visitnsw.com)
- Bintan Trip asia NEWS – 2nd MetaMan triathlon to be held in Bintan Island (bintantrip.wordpress.com)
- Tourism Authority Of Thailand Faulty Analysis (khonkaen.ws)
- Investments continue to pour into Iskandar Malaysia (iskandarinsider.com)